Your transition from nursing student to practicing nurse begins here!
Packed with real-life examples and indispensable advice from novice nurses and staff development experts, New Nurse’s Survival Guide is the single best book available on how to get the job you want and become the nurse you aspire to be after you graduate from nursing school.
You’ll learn exactly what you must know and do in order to stand out from all the other new graduates and make yourself irresistible to employers -- in even the most challenging job market. And you’ll find out what it really takes to thrive, not just survive, during your first year on the job.
Land a great job in any economy by learning:
- What you can do to gain on-the-job experience while you are still in school
- How to prepare for your job search, interview, and orientation
- What hospitals are looking for and what you need to bring to the table
- How you can demonstrate that you are a nurse that takes the initiative
- How to demonstrate leadership to potential employers
- publication date: 18/12/2009
- ID: 9780071713955
- book language: en
- publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- publisher imprint: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes