New Woman Strategies: Sarah Grand, Olive Schreiner, and Mona Caird
Ann Heilmann (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Recent years have seen a rennaissance of scholarly interest in the fin-de-siecle fiction of the New Woman. New Woman Strategies offers a new approach to the subject by focusing on the discursive strategies and revisionist aesthetics of the genre in the writings of three of its key exponents: Sarah Grand, Olive Schreiner and Mona Caird. -- . Illustrations, black & white
About the Author
Ann Heilmann is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Wales Swansea -- .
- Contributor: Ann Heilmann
- Imprint: Manchester University Press
- ISBN13: 9780719057595
- Number of Pages: 304
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Manchester University Press
- Release Date: 2004-05-13
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Ann Heilmann is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Wales Swansea -- .