David Quantick (Author)
From Emmy-award winning author David Quantick, Night Train is a science-fiction horror story like no other. A woman wakes up, frightened and alone - with no idea where she is. She's in a room but it's shaking and jumping like it's alive. Stumbling through a door, she realizes she is in a train carriage. A carriage full of the dead. This is the Night Train. A bizarre ride on a terrifying locomotive, heading somewhere into the endless night. How did the woman get here? Who is she? And who are the dead? As she struggles to reach the front of the train, through strange and horrifying creatures with stranger stories, each step takes her closer to finding out the train's hideous secret. Next stop: unknown.
Also available on eBook for £5.59. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
David Quantick is an Emmy Award-winning television writer for such shows as Avenue 5, Veep, The Thick of It and The Day Today. He is the author of All My Colors, Sparks, The Mule, and two writing manuals: How To Write Everything and How To Be A Writer.
- Contributor: David Quantick
- Imprint: Titan Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781785658594
- Number of Pages: 400
- Packaged Dimensions: 130x203mm
- Packaged Weight: 368
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Titan Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2020-08-25
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: David Quantick is an Emmy Award-winning television writer for such shows as Avenue 5, Veep, The Thick of It and The Day Today. He is the author of All My Colors, Sparks, The Mule, and two writing manuals: How To Write Everything and How To Be A Writer.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.