Nursery World Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00
|£116.00||25 issues • 12 months • £4.64 per issue|
|£216.00||50 issues • 24 months • £4.32 per issue|
DescriptionNursery World is the leading print and online title for the early years community, providing the best information to help every child fulfil their potential. Packed with ideas, resources, and the latest news and developments, Nursery World is every professional?s essential guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage. Nursery World magazine, published since 1925 and still at the forefront of early education and childcare, is a fortnightly mix of news, opinion, best practice, management and jobs. Top experts contribute series linking in to the four themes of the EYFS.Subscribe now and receive: ? Fortnightly copies of Nursery World magazine, delivered direct to you or your setting? Unrestricted access to NurseryWorld.co.uk featuring a fully searchable archive of 28,000 articles you can download and print? Exclusive subscriber access to our online Practice Centre and Management section where you'll find regular extra content that?s not available in the magazine? Supplements received as part of your subscription include: Training Today, Nursery Management, Nursery Chains and Nursery Equipment? Unrestricted access to a choice of email bulletins direct to your inbox: Nursery World Update, Nursery Practice and Nursery ManagementNursery World features: ? Unrivalled news coverage with in-depth reports and updates on the frequent changes in Government policy? Professional advice from early years experts and key insights into childcare practice? Features linked to the four themes of the Early Years Foundation Stage: A Unique Child, Positive Relationships, Enabling Environments, Learning and Development? Activity ideas across all areas of learning, including monthly A2 activity poster? Management advice on running your setting and the updates on policy guides affecting your business
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.