Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Ideal for optometrists, nurses and primary care physicians, Ocular Therapeutics Handbook: A Clinical Manual provides succinct, rapid access information for most common ocular problems encountered in a primary care setting.
The text is divided into three sections-Quick Reference, Ocular Therapeutics and Appendices. The Quick Reference section covers such topics as ocular microbiology, lab tests and procedures, pharmaceutical agents, and side effects of medications. The Ocular Therapeutics section discusses diseases, traumatic injuries, and ocular urgencies and emergencies. The appendices provide a summary of abbreviations, conversion charts, case report sheets and important phone numbers.
All the features readers have come to trust...
* A clinical "snapshot" of each disorder provides information on the pathophysiology and etiology of diseases, patient demographics, signs and symptoms, lab tests, and recommended approaches to treatment.
* Broad-based coverage addresses most commonly encountered eye disorders.
* Consistent outline format and extensive use of algorithms make vital information easy to find and retrieve.
* Problem-oriented approach provides a real-world perspective and helps build critical thinking skills.
Plus NEW features in this edition...
* Clinical color images
* Expanded lab tests and procedures chapter
* New chapter on neuro-rehabilitation and low vision
* Rapid review chapters of clinical presentations
* Update of systemic medications