Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: The First Novel By Quentin Tarantino
Quentin Tarantino (Author)
Quentin Tarantino's long-awaited first work of fiction - at once hilarious, delicious, and brutal - is the always surprising, sometimes shocking new novel based on his Academy Award-winning film. RICK DALTON - Once he had his own TV series, but now Rick's a washed-up villain-of-the week drowning his sorrows in whiskey sours. Will a phone call from Rome save his fate or seal it? CLIFF BOOTH - Rick's stunt double, and the most infamous man on any movie set because he's the only one there who might have gotten away with murder . . . SHARON TATE - She left Texas to chase a movie-star dream, and found it. Sharon's salad days are now spent on Cielo Drive, high in the Hollywood Hills. CHARLES MANSON - The ex-con's got a bunch of zonked-out hippies thinking he's their spiritual leader, but he'd trade it all to be a rock 'n' roll star. HOLLYWOOD 1969 - YOU SHOULDA BEEN THERE
Also available on eBook for £4.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
QUENTIN TARANTINO was born in 1963 in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is the writer-director of nine feature films, the winner of two Academy Awards for Best Original Screenplay, and the author of the novel ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD. CINEMA SPECULATION is his first work of nonfiction.
- Contributor: Quentin Tarantino
- Imprint: Weidenfeld & Nicolson
- ISBN13: 9781398706132
- Number of Pages: 416
- Packaged Dimensions: 110x174x24mm
- Packaged Weight: 220
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Release Date: 2021-06-29
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: QUENTIN TARANTINO was born in 1963 in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is the writer-director of nine feature films, the winner of two Academy Awards for Best Original Screenplay, and the author of the novel ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD. CINEMA SPECULATION is his first work of nonfiction.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.