One of the Girls
It's Lexi Lowe's long-awaited hen do and she is jetting off with her five friends to the Greek Island Aegos for four nights of sun, sand, sea, food and wine before she says I do to the love of her life Ed. She is under strict instructions not to contact him throughout the trip but with lots of differing personalities at play, she feels a sense of unease from the very off - not the ideal start!
The group consists of 6 women all with a secret they have kept locked away. Lexi is of course the blushing bride-to-be, a former wild child and party animal, now fiance to the stable and reliable Ed; Bella is Lexi's maid-of-honour who isn't overly happy with the newly settled and grown-up version of Lexi; Fen is Bella's girlfriend and it's her auntie's villa they are staying in, Robyn is a recently divorced single mum who is back living with her parents; Eleanor, Ed's sister who is still grieving following a medical misadventure which resulted in the death of her fiance Sam; and Ana the newest addition to the group and a single mum to a teenager.
The scene is set for four days of fun in the sun but each of the women has their own agenda and reason for being there. They are all harbouring dark secrets and as the booze-fuelled nights begin, they begin to rise to the surface.
Someone doesn't want this wedding to go ahead and someone won't leave this island alive but who? Lucy Clarke's, One of the Girls will keep you guessing until the very end.
Picturesque scenery and azure blue water so stunning that you'll feel as if you were on an exotic vacation while reading this. The perfect summer read for 2022!
Exclusive content inside! In this book, you will find:
- • ?Richard and Judy Ask? Lucy Clarke
- • The inspiration behind One of the Girls
- • Reading Group Questions
About the Author
- Contributor: Lucy Clarke
- Imprint: HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780008462413
- Number of Pages: 448
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x27mm
- Packaged Weight: 290
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2022-07-07
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Sunday Times bestseller Lucy Clarke writes from a beach hut, using the inspiration from the wild south coast to craft her stories. Her debut novel, The Sea Sisters, was a Richard & Judy Book Club pick, and she has since published A Single Breath, The Blue/No Escape, Last Seen, You Let Me In, and The Castaways, which was a Waterstones Thriller of the Month. Lucy lives by the sea with her husband and two children. Keep in touch with Lucy:www.lucy-clarke.comwww.facebook.com/lucyclarkeauthor