Our Schools and Our Future Are We Still at Risk?
About the Author
- Contributor: Paul E. Peterson
- Imprint: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780817939212
- Number of Pages: 338
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2003-02-28
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Paul E. Peterson is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution and a member of the Koret Task force on K-12 Education. Peterson is the Henry Lee Shattuck Professor of Government and the director of the Program on Education, Policy and Governance at Harvard University. His current research interests include educational policy, federalism, and urban policy, and he is currently evaluating the effectiveness of school voucher plans around the country.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree