Health Care Finance: Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers is the most practical financial management text for those who need basic financial management knowledge and a better understanding of healthcare finance in particular. Using actual examples from hospitals, long-term care facilities, and home health agencies, this user-friendly text includes practical information for the nonfinancial manager charged with budgeting.
The Fourth Edition offers:
- An expanded chapter on Electronic Records Adoption: Financial Management Tools & Decisions
- New chapter : "ICD-10 Adoption and Healthcare Computer Systems"
- New chapter: "Other Technology Adoption and Management Decisions"
- New chapter: "Strategic Planning and the Healthcare Financial Manager"
- New case study: "Strategic Planning in Long-Term Care" that connects with the chapter on strategic planning
- New appendix: "Appendix C: Employment Opportunities in Healthcare Finance"