This Health and the People c1000-Present Day Revision Guide is part of the popular Oxford AQA GCSE History series. Written by our original author team to match the new AQA specification, this guide covers exactly what your students require to succeed in the Paper 2 Health Thematic Study exams.
- Recap key events with clear visual diagrams and brief points
- Apply knowledge with targeted revision activities that tests basic comprehension, then apply understanding towards exam-style questions
- Review and track revision with progress checklists, suggested activity answers and Exam Practice sections
- Step-by-step exam guidance based on the popular 'How to' student book feature
- Examiner Tip features most up-to-date expert advice and identifies common exam mistakes
- Boost student confidence on all AQA GCSE Health question types with revision activities such as Source Analysis and Significance
- Perfect for use alongside the Student Book or as a stand-alone resource for independent revision.
This revision guide helps your students Recap, Apply, and Review their way towards exam success. Colour