The most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, with unrivalled guidance and support straight from the IB. This online course book includes over 600 pages of practice to cement understanding. Blending crucial practice with inquiry, it adopts a truly IB approach to mathematics.
- Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, written with the IB to exactly match IB specifications
- Complete worked solutions - a full set of worked solutions is included online
- Extensive practice - over 600 pages of practice cements comprehension
- Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory
- Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence
- The Exploration - supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component
- Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and more
About the series:
The only DP resources developed directly with the IB, the Oxford IB Course Books are the most comprehensive core resources to support learners through their study. Fully incorporating the learner profile, resources are assessed by consulting experts in international-mindedness and TOK to ensure these crucial components are deeply embedded into learning.
1. Number and algebra 1 ; 2. Descriptive statistics ; 3. Geometry and trigonometry 1 ; 4. Mathematical models ; 5. Statistical applications ; 6. Introducing differential calculus ; 7. Number and algebra 2 ; 8. Sets and probability ; 9. Logs ; 10. Geometry and trigonometry 2 ; 11. Project ; 12. Getting the most out of your GDC ; 13. Prior learning ; 14. Practice papers ; Answers