Pacific Adventures: (Adventure Series Revised ed.)
Jim Cromarty (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
The Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean in the world and extends from the Arctic in the North to the Antarctica in the South. It covers 46% of the earth's water surface and 32% of its total surface area. It is an amazing part of the world with extraordinary animals and habitat. Many cultures live alongside it from Asia to Australia and the Americas. Read the real life stories of the explorers who discovered the peoples and islands of this region as well as the missionaries who brought God's word and the good news of the gospel to the people living there. Be astonished at the incredible beauty and breathtaking wonder of the Pacific Ocean and its creator as you come on another adventure with Jim Cromarty through the Pacific.
About the Author
Jim Cromarty is a well-known author of both children and adult books about Australia?s great outdoors and Christian history. He is retired and lives in Australia. His story since retirement can be read in Stopped Work? Start Living!
- Contributor: Jim Cromarty
- Imprint: Christian Focus 4Kids
- ISBN13: 9781845504755
- Number of Pages: 96
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 140
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Christian Focus Publications Ltd
- Release Date: 2009-07-20
- Series: Adventure Series
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Jim Cromarty is a well-known author of both children and adult books about Australia?s great outdoors and Christian history. He is retired and lives in Australia. His story since retirement can be read in Stopped Work? Start Living!
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.