Paganism for Prisoners: Connecting to the Magic Within
Awyn Dawn (Author)
After being incarcerated for her struggles with drug addiction, author Awyn Dawn began to actively look for her spiritual side and she found it in Paganism. By developing a profound relationship with the gods, Awyn gained greater clarity and a deep sense of peace. You can, too, with help from this empowering guide to starting and strengthening your spiritual practice. Providing dozens of easy-to-use exercises, Paganism for Prisoners shows you how to embrace Pagan teachings and learn from deities, ancestors, and spirits. Explore the power of meditation, self-reflection, rituals, and devotions. Meet the gods and goddesses of Celtic, Norse, Greek, Roman, and other mythologies. You ll also discover the power of the elements, the moon, the Wheel of the Year, and your own intuition. Through this book, you ll manifest amazing change within yourself.
About the Author
Awyn Dawn (Denver, CO) is a priestess, Department of Corrections volunteer, tarot reader, and energy healer. She wrote Paganism for Prisoners after discovering her spirituality in prison.
- Contributor: Awyn Dawn
- Imprint: Llewellyn Publications,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780738767864
- Number of Pages: 312
- Packaged Dimensions: 133x203mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Llewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Release Date: 2022-01-08
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Awyn Dawn (Denver, CO) is a priestess, Department of Corrections volunteer, tarot reader, and energy healer. She wrote Paganism for Prisoners after discovering her spirituality in prison.