A romantic novel like no other. A writer has penned a novel about the great love of his youth. After a public reading, he is approached by a woman he doesn't recognize-but it's his lover. He is the author; she, the figure in his novel. The young girl from back then has turned into an interesting and attractive woman-but she's also married. Soon the situation becomes a little strange: they sit down together, have a glass of wine, talk about French romantic novels, ask each other what one expects of love when one grows older. And all the while her husband is sitting in the next room. How is this going to end? Navid Kermani has written a romantic novel like no other-surprising, witty, profound-and one can barely put it down.
About the Author
Navid Kermani is a German writer and orientalist. He lives in Cologne. Wieland Hoban is a British composer and translator who lives in Germany.
- Contributor: Navid Kermani
- Imprint: Seagull Books London Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781803090702
- Number of Pages: 264
- Packaged Dimensions: 6x9mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Seagull Books London Ltd
- Release Date: 2022-11-05
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Navid Kermani is a German writer and orientalist. He lives in Cologne. Wieland Hoban is a British composer and translator who lives in Germany.