DescriptionKeep up to date with the latest developments in the HR world by subscribing to People Management magazine.People Management is the official magazine of the Chartered Institute of PersonnelDevelopment (CIPD) providing the most comprehensive source of information available to human resources and training professionals.Each issue delivers news, features, event reviews, the latest industry statistics, legal updates, letters and practical advice for anyone involved with managing people.A subscription to People Management includes:? Monthly issues of the HR magazine that packs a punch ? delivered to your desk ? Immediate access to the best and biggest selection of jobs of any HR title ? Insightful interviews, in-depth features on topical issues and relevant case studies ? it?s the title HR professionals are talking about ? Access to a wider range of People Management articles online ? The only way to get the most incisive business and HR journalism guaranteed, every monthSubscribe today and have People Management magazine delivered direct to your door every month.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.