From basic concepts to state-of-the-art techniques, Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography: A Companion to Kaplan's Cardiac Anesthesia helps you master everything you need to know to effectively diagnose and monitor your cardiothoracic surgery patients. Comprehensive coverage and unsurpassed visual guidance make this companion to Kaplan s Cardiac Anesthesia a must for anesthesiologists, surgeons, and nurse anesthetists who need to be proficient in anesthesia care.
* "a powerful learning tool." **Reviewed by:***JH Rosser and GH Mills, Sheffield on behalf of British Journal of Anaesthesia, December 2015
- Recognize the Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) images you see in practice by comparing them to abundant 2D and 3D images, as well as an extensive online library of moving (cine) images.
- Learn from acknowledged leaders in the field of cardiac anesthesiology - Drs. David L. Reich and Gregory W. Fischer.
- See how to address specific clinical situations with detailed case studies and discussions of challenging issues.
- Access the complete contents and videos online at Expert Consult.
- publication date: 14/05/2012
- ID: 9781455750740
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- publisher imprint: Saunders
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes