Cover Price: £5.50
*Price per issue is the average price of each issue over the first 12 months of each subscription option
Free Biotime Log“In these critical times permaculture solutions are some of the best tools we have for creating a viable and thriving future.” Daryl Hannah, film actress and activist. Permaculture: Earth care, people care, future care is a visionary magazine that will give you the tools needed to create productive and resilient homes, gardens, economies, relationships, schools, farms and communities. Our range of articles includes no-dig gardening, food forests, cutting edge community projects, renewable technologies, regenerative agriculture, DIY projects, health and wellbeing. It is full of solutions, projects and pioneering ideas from the very best of the permaculture movement. All print subscriptions come with FREE Digital and App access to all back issues searchable by subject, so that’s over 30 years of content at your fingertips. Subscribers also receive a free BONUS digital article with every issue and exclusive offers on books and products. It's the ideal research tool for teachers, students, designers, practitioners and activists alike.. Permaculture is your essential companion for a life-changing green adventure.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.
- Format: Magazine Subscription
- Publisher: Hyden House Ltd
- Issues Per Year: 4
- Offer Description: Subscribe to Permaculture magazine today and receive a FREE Biotime Log book. Discover the joys of keeping The Biotime Log! Biotime, or biological time, runs at a very different pace and rhythm to human time. It can be observed by recording events occurring in the natural world. These can be as varied as the day the first spring bulb opens, the last frost before summer, or the first sighting of a species of bird or insect in a new habitat. These events can be part of a larger natural rhythm, like the turning of the seasons, or an indicator of slow changes in an ecosystem, like unusual weather patterns or an increase of average temperatures. This helps gardeners, nature watchers. On a larger scale, we can also reflect on our own biological rhythms relating to the waxing and waning of the moon and the seasons and beyond!
- Subscription Length: 2
- Price Per Issue: 3.00
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.