"Perry, you're not naughty and you've not upset your mum. It's not your fault - it's never your fault - that your mummy feels this glum." Perry is worried about his mum. He speaks with his grandma, who explains how his mum is feeling and offers reassurance. She makes it clear that Perry is not to blame and talks about some of the things that might help his mum feel better. Perry Panda is a story designed to help young children understand a parent or carer's depression. With simple rhymes and bright illustrations, it explains behaviours that may seem unusual to the child and reassures them that it is not their fault. Full colour illustrations throughout
Also available on eBook for £8.69. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Helen Bashford has experience working in the mental health field, most recently as Carers Lead for a Mental Health Trust, providing support for families. She lives in Kent, UK. Russell Scott Skinner is an artist based in Kent, UK.
- Contributor: Helen Bashford
- Imprint: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- ISBN13: 9781785924125
- Number of Pages: 32
- Packaged Dimensions: 195x265x8mm
- Packaged Weight: 242
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Release Date: 2017-11-21
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Helen Bashford has experience working in the mental health field, most recently as Carers Lead for a Mental Health Trust, providing support for families. She lives in Kent, UK. Russell Scott Skinner is an artist based in Kent, UK.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.