Despite promises of 'fast and easy' results from slick marketers, real personal growth is neither fast nor easy. The truth is that hard work, courage and self-discipline are required to achieve meaningful results - results that aren't attained by those who cling to the fantasy of achievement without effort.
Personal Development for Smart People reveals the unvarnished truth about what it takes to consciously grow as a human being. As you read, you'll learn the seven universal principles behind all successful growth efforts (truth, love, power, oneness, authority, courage and intelligence); as well as practical, insightful methods for improving your health, relationships, career, finances and more.
You'll see how to:
- Become the conscious creator of your life instead of feeling hopelessly adrift.
- Enjoy a fulfilling career that honours your unique self-expression.
- Attract empowering relationships with loving, compatible partners.
- Wake up early feeling motivated, energised and enthusiastic.
- Achieve inspiring goals with disciplined daily habits.
- Resolve conflicts between logic and intuition to awaken your inner genius.
- Earn abundant income by contributing genuine value to others.
With its refreshingly honest yet highly motivating style, this fascinating book will help you courageously explore, creatively express and consciously embrace your extraordinary human journey.