PHILIP'S NAVIGATOR ROAD ATLASES - THE UK'S BEST-SELLING ROAD ATLASES.
'A map that beats all others' The Daily Telegraph
'Scale, accuracy and clarity are without parallel' Driving Magazine
'No.1 in the UK for clear maps' Independent research survey
The No.1 Choice of Road Atlas for the serious motorist.
Special feature: Truckstop breakfasts - gruesome or gourmet?
- Scale: 1.5 miles to 1 inch = 1:100,000 (Northern Scotland: 3 miles to 1 inch = 1:200,000)
- Britain's best road mapping in a practical spiral format.
- No other road atlas of Britain offers this level of detail and clarity
- Super-detailed 6-page route-planning section.
- Every street in Britain marked on the maps.
- Over 3000 roads named.
- 100 indexed town-centre maps plus approaches maps to 12 major urban areas.
- Exceptional road detail, from motorways to country lanes, with every junction, roundabout and slip-road shown.
- Thousands of individually named farms, houses and hamlets.
- 416 pages
Available in a durable flexi-bound edition, Philip's Navigator Britain is widely used by professional drivers and the emergency services, including national police training, and is recommended in the motoring press and national newspapers.