DescriptionPianist magazine is the magazine for people who love to play the piano. Apart from all the top features and reviews you?d expect from a music publication, each issue contains 40 pages of sheet music, from classical to jazz, for all playing levels. There?s a specially recorded CD that comes with every issue of the magazine, so that you can get to hear the pieces before you play them. Plus, we have how-to articles that aim to help readers improve their playing and for those readers who need expert advice on particular technical problems, there?s always Tim Stein to answer your questions in his much-loved ?QA? column. It?s a magazine to read, to hear and to play!
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.