Picture Yourself Making Creative Movies with Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
Marc Bech (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
PICTURE YOURSELF MAKING CREATIVE MOVIES WITH COREL VIDEOSTUDIO PRO X4 shows beginners to experienced videographers how to create digital movies using Corel VideoStudio Pro X4, the most complete and affordable video editing software available. Perfect for both home video makers and professionals, you'll learn step by step how to create and edit professional looking video to enjoy and share. You'll start with an overview of video editing basics, followed by an introduction to the VideoStudio Pro X4 software to get you up and running. After that you'll dive right into video production, learning each new skill through hands-on instruction accompanied by full color screenshots and example video clips that you can download from the companion website. You'll learn everything from adding title and audio effects and experimenting with filters to stop-motion animation techniques and other advanced features, as well as how to import and export to various device types and even share your videos online. Helpful tips and tricks throughout each chapter will help guide you as you discover how to create and share original movies with VideoStudio Pro X4.
About the Author
Marc Bech has more than twenty years of experience with multimedia, graphics and e-learning software companies such as Macromedia, Adobe Systems, Enspire Learning and Corel Corp. His specialty is showing off the power and creativity of software through training, tradeshows, and webinar demonstrations.
- Contributor: Marc Bech
- Imprint: Delmar Cengage Learning
- ISBN13: 9781435457263
- Number of Pages: 300
- Packaged Dimensions: 188x231x20mm
- Packaged Weight: 856
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
- Release Date: 2011-05-06
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Marc Bech has more than twenty years of experience with multimedia, graphics and e-learning software companies such as Macromedia, Adobe Systems, Enspire Learning and Corel Corp. His specialty is showing off the power and creativity of software through training, tradeshows, and webinar demonstrations.