This ground-breaking book is designed to enable nurses to understand the process of planned change. It presents overviews of three widely accepted change theories as well as a new systems-orientated planned change theory, and shows the implications of the theories for nursing practice.
- Contributor: Constance H. Tiffany
- Imprint: SAGE Publications Inc
- ISBN13: 9780761902355
- Number of Pages: 416
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x228mm
- Packaged Weight: 680
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
- Release Date: 1998-01-21
- Binding: Paperback / softback
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.