With this book you really can have a fabulous wedding that you'll remember forever - and still save hundreds, if not thousands of pounds. In this short, easy-to-read guide, an experienced professional wedding planner gives you the benefit of her advice. With the practical help of useful checklists you will find out how to plan and manage the perfect day, including: -
* Planning and managing the hen and stag parties.
* Choosing and booking the venue.
* Planning and organising the drinks and catering, cars and drivers, photographs, flowers, DJs, invitations, etc.
* Choosing the bride's and bridesmaids' dresses.
This book will make sure you keep all the romance in your special day without the stress of costs spiralling out of control.
Elizabeth Catherine Myers has worked in event management for the past decade, and has been involved in organising many large-scale conferences and formal dinners. She subsequently launched a wedding planning service which specialised in providing value-for-money wedding packages for couples. Before she launched the planning service, Elizabeth spent many months researching the wedding industry. She gathered so much information she thought it might be helpful to write a guidebook so that other people would be able to benefit from her experience.
1. The hen or stag party; 2. Venue; 3. Catering; 4. Wedding Cake; 5. Car and chauffeur; 6. Photographer; 7. Invitations; 8. Decorations 9. Flowers; 10. DJ and disco/entertainment; 11. Wedding dress and other clothing; 12. Task List for Planning Your Wedding Day; 13. Budget Planner; 14. Liz's Final Tips for Planning your Wedding Reception.