You can have a wedding that you'll remember for ever - without breaking the bank. In this short, easy-to-read guide a professional wedding planner gives you the benefit of all her experience and advice on organising a fabulous wedding. Follow the checklists to find out how to deal with the hen and stag parties; the venue; drink and catering; cars and drivers; photographs; flowers; DJs; invitations; and - if you're the bride - The Dress! Use this book to plan your wedding and you will keep the romance in your very special day, without the stress and the costs spiralling out of control. In fact, you are likely to save hundreds if not thousands of pounds. Contents: 1. The hen or stag party; 2. Venue; 3. Catering; 4. Wedding Cake; 5. Car and chauffeur; 6. Photographer; 7. Invitations; 8. Decorations; 9. Flowers; 10. DJ and disco/entertainment; 11. Wedding dress and other clothing; 12. Task list for planning the wedding day; 13. Budget planner; 14. Liz's final tips for planning your wedding reception. 0
Also available on eBook for £1.49. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Elizabeth Myers has many years of experience in event management, from organising many large scale conferences to formal dinners. She has also launched her own wedding planning service.
- Contributor: Elizabeth Catherine Myers
- Imprint: How To Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781845283810
- Packaged Dimensions: 131x198x9mm
- Packaged Weight: 124
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Release Date: 2009-07-21
- Series: William Lorimer
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Elizabeth Myers has many years of experience in event management, from organising many large scale conferences to formal dinners. She has also launched her own wedding planning service.