Polaroid: The Missing Manual is the go-to resource for all lovers of instant photography. Divided into two main parts, `Camera and Film Format Guide' and `Creative Techniques', it offers a comprehensive introduction to instant photography, including:
* A wide-ranging overview of instant cameras and compatible accessories and film;
* Tips on what to buy and where to buy it;
* How to adapt equipment and preserve the life of your images;
* Easy step-by-step guides to a wide range of image manipulations, accompanied by visual showcases of the work of the very best Polaroid photographers;
* Extensive resources section, complete with film compatibility guide, a list of stockists and safety information.
Polaroid: The Missing Manual provides photographers, art students and vintage camera enthusiasts with the knowledge and skills to push the boundaries of what a Polaroid photograph can be.
Rhiannon Adam is an established Polaroid photographer and is a key figure in the instant photography community. She is an expert in the field, teaching workshops and short courses on Polaroid creative techniques.
Introduction * 1. Camera and Film Format Guide * 2. Creative Techniques