Politics in Hard Times: Comparative Responses to International Economic Crises (Cornell Studies in Political Economy)
Peter Gourevitch (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
In Politics in Hard Times, Peter Gourevitch explores the common political factors that shape economic policy choices. He focuses on three periods of economic crisis-1873-1896, 1929-1949, and 1971 to the present-and compares policy choices made in Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, and the United States. CPSIA choking or other US hazard warning -No California Proposition 65 hazard warning necessary
About the Author
Peter Gourevitch is Professor of Political Science at the University of California, San Diego.
- Contributor: Peter Gourevitch
- Imprint: Cornell University Press
- ISBN13: 9780801494369
- Number of Pages: 272
- Packaged Dimensions: 155x235x16mm
- Packaged Weight: 454
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Cornell University Press
- Release Date: 1986-11-07
- Series: Cornell Studies in Political Economy
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Peter Gourevitch is Professor of Political Science at the University of California, San Diego.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.