Postgraduate Vascular Surgery is your concise pocket guide to the FRCS and MRCS exams. Covering the full range of surgical interventions, including diagnosis, management, clinical investigation and treatment, all chapters have been written by specialists in their field. The chapters are structured with key bullet points for easy reference, as well as tables, figures and charts to aid understanding. Relevant references are included for further exploration of a particular topic. Tips and tricks on passing the exam are included. This book is aimed at candidates for the FRCS and intercollegiate MRCS exams, surgical trainees and those following a sub-speciality of vascular surgery. 38 Tables, black and white; 37 Halftones, black and white; 20 Line drawings, black and white
About the Author
Vish Bhattacharya is Consultant General and Vascular Surgeon, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gateshead, UK. Gerard Stansby is Professor of Vascular Surgery, Freeman Hospital, High Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
- Contributor: Vish Bhattacharya
- Imprint: Cambridge University Press
- ISBN13: 9780521133524
- Number of Pages: 338
- Packaged Dimensions: 155x233x15mm
- Packaged Weight: 570
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Release Date: 2011-01-20
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Vish Bhattacharya is Consultant General and Vascular Surgeon, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gateshead, UK. Gerard Stansby is Professor of Vascular Surgery, Freeman Hospital, High Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.