Power to the Patient Selected Health Care Issues and Policy Solutions
About the Author
- Contributor: Scott W. Atlas
- Imprint: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780817945923
- Number of Pages: 62
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2005-02-28
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Scott W. Atlas is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, a professor at the Stanford University Medical Center, and a senior fellow at the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies. Atlas's research interests are domestic and global health care policy, particularly the role of government in pricing, quality, access, and innovation. He lectures throughout the world on MRI advances and key economic issues related to technology innovation. Atlas, who has received numerous awards and honors, has been a member of the Nominating Committee for the Nobel Prize in Medicine and Physiology for several years. Atlas received his BS from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and his MD from the University of Chicago.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working days£2.49
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree