Practical Fishkeeping Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.30Save up to 3%
|£29.99 Was £30.10 Save £0.11 (0%)||7 issues • 7 months • £4.29 per issue|
|£54.00 Was £55.90 Save £1.90 (3%)||13 issues • 12 months • £4.16 per issue|
DescriptionPractical Fishkeeping (also known as PFK) caters not only for the very keenest fishkeepers but also beginners. It is a comprehensive guide to fish, products, retailers and techniques to get the most out of fishkeeping.Practical Fishkeeping magazine covers the entire aquatic market from tropical freshwater and tropical marine fishkeeping throughout the year to pond and coldwater fish, reefkeeping and aquascaping coverage during the summer months.A subscription to Practical Fishkeeping magazine is ideal for newcomer?s, experienced fishkeepers or those in the trade of fishkeeping.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.