Prepare yourself for the IELTS exam using Collins Practice Tests for IELTS Book 2
By using Practice Tests for IELTS 2, you will:
* Feel completely confident about how the IELTS exam works
* Know what to expect on the day of the exam
* Improve your score through realistic practice
All you need for your ideal IELTS score:
- Four complete Academic IELTS tests
- PLUS Two complete General Reading and Writing papers
- A clear guide to how the IELTS exam works
- Useful information on common mistakes and how to avoid them
- CD + audioscript for the Speaking and Listening papers
- Answer key + model answers for the Speaking and Writing papers
You can trust Collins COBUILD
Practice Tests for IELTS 2 contains a mini-dictionary with definitions based on COBUILD content. The 4.5-billion-word Collins Corpus is the world's largest database of the English language. It is updated every month and has been at the heart of Collins COBUILD for over 20 years.
Peter Travis founded Splendid Learning, a division of Flo-Joe, the award-winning UK publishing company. The Flo-Joe website, which was launched in 2000, prepares students for the Main Suite Cambridge English examinations, Cambridge English: First (FCE), Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE). In 2003 Flo-Joe won the British Council Elton Award for Innovation in English Language Teaching and in 2007 `Splendid Speaking' was shortlisted for the same award. In 2005 Peter Travis, the person behind Splendid Speaking, was also shortlisted for the QIA Star Award for the `E-Learning Tutor of the Year' sponsored by Microsoft. Louis Harrison taught at the University of Bradford on IELTS preparation courses as well as pre-sessional and foundation courses, was then English as a Foreign Language Director of Studies at the University of Glasgow, and now works at the University of Nottingham. He has taught in the UK, Turkey, Hungary and Sri Lanka and is an experienced author having written several English Language teaching books.