prettycitylondon: Discovering London's Beautiful Places (The Pretty Cities 1)
Siobhan Ferguson (Author)
Go beyond London's famous landmarks and discover the hidden gems. From secluded mews and undiscovered cafes to flower markets and tree-lined streets, prettycitylondon champions the quiet, gentle moments that allow you to escape in a huge capital city like London. If you know where to look, you will find that traditional shopfronts, vintage transport, artisan bakeries, whimsical florists and timeless bookstores are but a hop, skip and a jump from the centre, and some right in the middle. Full of the unexplored and less-appreciated areas of London, this stunning guide also includes tips on how to plan and photograph your own prettycitylondon experience, whether on foot or dreaming from afar. 250 Illustrations, color
About the Author
SIOBHAN FERGUSON is the curator and founder of the hugely popular Instagram accounts, @prettycitylondon, @theprettycities, and @siobhaise. A photographer and social media consultant, she currently lives in Chiswick.
- Contributor: Siobhan Ferguson
- Imprint: The History Press Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780750985598
- Number of Pages: 224
- Packaged Dimensions: 190x245mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Release Date: 2018-04-16
- Series: The Pretty Cities
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: SIOBHAN FERGUSON is the curator and founder of the hugely popular Instagram accounts, @prettycitylondon, @theprettycities, and @siobhaise. A photographer and social media consultant, she currently lives in Chiswick.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.