The Primary Maths for Scotland Early Level Record Book can be used to assess achievement of the early level benchmarks and to demonstrate mastery of early level.
This is a pupil-facing booklet which can be used as a formative or summative assessment of a child's mastery of the early level benchmarks.
* Each page requires the child to complete an exercise to demonstrate mastery of an aspect of the early level curriculum
* Mastery of the entire early level curriculum can be demonstrated by completing the Record Book
* Can be used as evidence of attainment as well as an assessment check for the teacher
* Helps support children moving into a more formal setting and beginning first level
* No pupil-facing text to obscure the mathematics
* Friendly, colourful and engaging pages make the books fun for children