Dental students are faced with an array of operative procedures; understanding and the development of competence in their use is demanding. This text aims to detail and justify the basic principles involved in operative procedures with the intention of reinforcing understanding and improving clinical skills. Direct and indirect restorations and endodontic procedures are addressed. Not only for the student, this book is also designed as a source of reference for all practitioners who carry out restorative dentistry and are faced with the introduction of new materials and techniques. Referral to this text and evidence-based practice will assist the clinician in the appropriate selection of newer approaches to the delivery of modern day care.
About the Author
Dr Alison Qualtrough and Dr Julian Satterthwaite of the University Dental Hospital of Manchester, UK. Dr Leann Morrow and Professor Paul Brunton of the Leeds Dental Institute, UK.
- Contributor: A. J. E. Qualtrough
- Imprint: Wiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- ISBN13: 9781405118217
- Number of Pages: 192
- Packaged Dimensions: 174x240x12mm
- Packaged Weight: 346
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Release Date: 2005-03-11
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Dr Alison Qualtrough and Dr Julian Satterthwaite of the University Dental Hospital of Manchester, UK. Dr Leann Morrow and Professor Paul Brunton of the Leeds Dental Institute, UK.