PrintWeek Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £6.00Save up to 22%
|£127.00 Was £138.00 Save £11.00 (8%)||23 issues • 12 months • £5.53 per issue|
|£216.00 Was £276.00 Save £60.00 (22%)||46 issues • 24 months • £4.70 per issue|
DescriptionPrintWeek is the highest-circulating and most widely read printing industry magazine in the UK, with an unrivalled reputation for the best news and analysis of print and associated sectors, including paper and pre-media. It provides key decision-makers with more information on contracts, plant and technology than any other title.Subscribe now and receive: ? Fortnightly copies of PrintWeek magazine delivered direct to your desk? The Annual PrintWeek Directory (worth £50) - the complete guide to print manufacturers, suppliers and service providers? The Annual Buyers Guide (worth £70) - the best source of buying advice for machinery in the industry? The Top 500 2013 in print and online ? out December 2013 (worth £75) - a full breakdown of the financial performance of the top companiesKey PrintWeek magazine features: ? Fourteen days in print ? a roundup of the news from the website, featuring who?s bought what kit, that week?s poll findings and Hot topics? Briefing ? fortnightly in-depth analysis of key issues impacting the industry, featuring expert comment from the sector? MeMy? ? warts and all product reviews from actual users? Star Product ? price, performance, service support and USP of a different piece of kit every fortnight? Sector specials ? dedicated feature and product reviews specific to a market, from books to consumer print
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.