This new text features a compilation of clinical cases that use a problem-based approach to illustrate the clinical significance of the subdisciplines of anatomy. Seven separate sections present anatomy in a regional format. Each section contains several clinical cases that walk you through various patients' presentation, history and physical examination information, laboratory and diagnostic test results, diagnosis, and treatment. A series of related questions and accompanying answers follow each clinical scenario, probing your understanding of the clinical issues relevant to that body region.
- Features more than 80 clinical scenarios that promote interactive learning and build a foundation of knowledge for clinical practice.
- Presents information in seven sections to correspond with a regional approach to anatomy: head and neck, back, thorax, pelvis and perineum, upper extremity, and lower extremity.
- Covers the subdisciplines of anatomy including anatomic pathology · cell biology · embryology · gross anatomy · histology · neuroanatomy · and radiologic anatomy.
- Includes references to Gray's Anatomy for Students, and follows a parallel organization, making it easy to use both books together.
- publication date: 23/11/2005
- ID: 9781455705344
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- publisher imprint: Saunders
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes