Professional Ethics and Social Responsibility
Daniel E. Wueste (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Focusing on five increasingly interrelated spheres of professional activity-politics, law, engineering, medicine, and science-the contributors to Professional Ethics and Social Responsibility cast new light on familiar ethical quandaries and direct attention to new areas of concern, particularly the institutional setting of contemporary professional activity.
About the Author
Daniel E. Wueste is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Clemson University.
- Contributor: Daniel E. Wueste
- Imprint: Rowman & Littlefield
- ISBN13: 9780847678167
- Number of Pages: 240
- Packaged Dimensions: 154x227x26mm
- Packaged Weight: 503
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Release Date: 1994-08-17
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Daniel E. Wueste is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Clemson University.