Program Arduino (TM) with ease-no prior programming experience required!
This thoroughly updated guide shows, step-by-step, how to quickly program all Arduino models- including the Arduino Uno R3. Written by hobbyist and electronics guru Simon Monk, Programming Arduino (TM): Getting Started with Sketches, Second Edition, features easy-to-follow explanations, fun examples, and downloadable sample programs. Discover how to write basic sketches, use Arduino's modified C language, store data, and interface with the Web. You will also get hands-on coverage of C++, library writing, and programming Arduino for the Internet of Things.
* Set up the software, power up your Arduino, and start uploading sketches
* Understand the basics of C language programming
* Add functions, arrays, and strings to your sketches
* Program Arduino's digital and analog inputs and outputs
* Use functions from the standard Arduino library
* Write sketches that store data in EPROM or flash memory
* Interface with displays, including OLEDs and LCDs
* Connect to the Internet and configure Arduino as a Web server
* Develop interesting programs for the Internet of Things
* Build your own libraries and use object-oriented programming methods
Simon Monk has a degree in cybernetics and computer science and a Ph.D. in software engineering. He is the author of numerous books, including Programming the Raspberry Pi: Getting Started Python, 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius, Hacking Electronics, and Fritzing for Inventors. Simon also runs the website monkmakes.com, which features his own products.