Progress in Ceramic Armor
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Tap into the American Ceramic Society's knowledge base by accessing this compilation of recently published articles on ceramic armor. Ceramic-based armor systems are critical for reliable ballistic protection of military and police personnel, equipment, vehicles, aircraft and helicopters. Progress in Ceramic Armor covers materials such as boron carbide, alumina, silicon carbide, titanium diboride, and transparent armor. This collection includes 36 articles and papers from Ceramic Transactions (CTs) and Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings (CESP)
About the Author
The American Ceramic Society (ACerS) is a 100-year old non-profit organization that serves the informational, educational, and professional needs of the international ceramics community.
- Imprint: American Ceramic Society
- ISBN13: 9781574981957
- Number of Pages: 436
- Packaged Dimensions: 217x278x24mm
- Packaged Weight: 988
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: American Ceramic Society
- Release Date: 2006-03-16
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: The American Ceramic Society (ACerS) is a 100-year old non-profit organization that serves the informational, educational, and professional needs of the international ceramics community.