Prologue and Gospel
Elizabeth Harris (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
The structure and content of the Johannine prologue determine the structure and content of the whole Gospel. Elizabeth Harris demonstrates that a type of prologue found in ancient Greek literature could be the literary convention behind John 1.1-18.
About the Author
Elizabeth Harris gained her PhD at King's College, London.
- Contributor: Elizabeth Harris
- Imprint: T.& T.Clark Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780567040510
- Number of Pages: 224
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 300
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Release Date: 2004-10-07
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Elizabeth Harris gained her PhD at King's College, London.