DescriptionPROSTHETICS Magazine was launched in June 2015 by BAFTA winning makeup designer and prolific educator Neill Gorton. From that standing start three years ago, it has rapidly gained an avid international readershipPROSTHETICS regular format includes articles about screen prosthetics, makeup FX and related fields, in- depth interviews with the film industry?s leading global practitioners and technical information about the materials and processes they use in their work. We go behind the scenes with the prosthetics crews on international film and TV productions, study the careers of leading artists and begin each issue with advice from an industry leader.PROSTHETICS Magazine also features a fabulous collection of detailed tutorials by highly accomplished artists, creating a collectible library of step-by-step lessons helpful to artists of all abilities, as well as investigative pieces on topical subjects.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.