Public Law covers the essential topics of the public law module in an insightful and interesting way. The book guides students through key themes which help them to understand how the many strands of public law are interlinked.
The authors have a real flair for capturing both the vibrant nature of public law in practice and the key contemporary debates in the field. They use practical examples to bring this subject to life and include expert commentaries on each chapter to allow students to see academic debate first-hand.
Online Resource Centre
This book is accompanied by an Online Resource Centre which includes:
- Updates from the authors to help students keep up-to-date with this fast-moving subject
- Multiple choice questions with instant feedback to allow students to test themselves
- Suggested answers to the many questions posed throughout the book to help students get to grips with the key debates and issues
- A library of weblinks and advice on which websites students should use when planning their own research
- Online versions of the diagrams featured in the book