Collins Primary Literacy Pupil Book 1B features fiction from Georgie Adams, poetry from Pamela Mordecai, and exciting non-fiction on the Eden Project and the farm. Pupil Book 1B covers a wide variety of text types and topics, and provides engaging activities to help you deliver the objectives of the renewed Framework.
* Three clear levels of differentiation throughout ensure you provide the right work for every child
* Stimulating activities, role plays and group work including comprehension, speaking and listening, and writing will get your pupils thinking, talking and writing
* Lots of ideas for planning and writing stories, articles and poems
* Top children's authors will grab your pupils' attention and ensure they love reading
* Pupil Book 1B contains Units 5-8
Series Editor, Kay Hiatt has been an English Advisor, Headteacher, Ofsted Inspector, manager of the National Literacy Strategy and project leader of a PSA for Raising Standards in Literacy at Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. She is a consultant for the Basic Skills Agency and most recently a freelance Literacy consultant and author of many books and articles.