Qbase Paediatrics 2 is designed for candidates revising for the DCH (Part A) of the RCPCH examinations. It provides 300 MCQs on all aspects of pediatrics, together with referenced explanatory notes. The QBase CD-ROM included with the book gives the reader an incredible range of options, enhancing its versatility and utility and making this package much more than just a book of MCQs. Not only can the reader practise the set exams, but the program will mark these exams, allow the reader to customize exams to focus in on areas requiring further revision, shuffle the question stems (A - E) to prevent the candidate from memorising 'patterns' of answers and advise on examination strategy. It has the facility to print out and store test results and provides helpful notes on each question. The CD-ROM also gives a subject-based as well as an overall analysis of each exam.
About the Author
Rachel Sidwell is a Specialist Registrar in Dermatology at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London, UK. Mike Thomson is a Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist at Sheffield Children's Hospital, Sheffield, UK.
- Contributor: Rachel Sidwell
- Imprint: Cambridge University Press
- ISBN13: 9780521698368
- Number of Pages: 152
- Packaged Dimensions: 151x234x8mm
- Packaged Weight: 300
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Release Date: 2008-07-24
- Series: QBase
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Rachel Sidwell is a Specialist Registrar in Dermatology at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London, UK. Mike Thomson is a Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist at Sheffield Children's Hospital, Sheffield, UK.