The book fills the void between rigorous theoretical discussions of ligand binding for physical chemists (often beyond the needs of bench experimentalists in the life sciences) and compilations of experimental recipes that offer scant regard for the appropriateness of the protocol for the particular ligand interaction under investigation.
About the Author
Donald J. Winzor and William H. Sawyer are the authors of Quantitative Characterization of Ligand Binding, published by Wiley.
- Contributor: Donald J. Winzor
- Imprint: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN13: 9780471059585
- Number of Pages: 176
- Packaged Dimensions: 160x233x10mm
- Packaged Weight: 270
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Release Date: 1995-11-16
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Donald J. Winzor and William H. Sawyer are the authors of Quantitative Characterization of Ligand Binding, published by Wiley.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.