Radio User Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £3.99Save up to 8%
|£44.00 Was £47.88 Save £3.88 (8%)||12 issues • 12 months • £3.67 per issue|
DescriptionSince its debut, RadioUser has been the best-selling radio listeners? magazine in the UK. It was launched in January 2006, taking the very best from both Radio Active Magazine and Short Wave Magazine, which was first published in 1937 to cater for the radio enthusiast. This it continued to do in its own inimitable way until March 1987 when, after 50 years of service to the UK radio amateur, it was re-launched to cater for the radio listener.Short wave listening covers all forms of radio listening ? broadcast, airband, scanning, DXTV, weather satellites, amateur bands, decode, SSB utilities, numbers stations, milair and propagation to mention a few. All these topics are covered each month with regular columns compiled by the leading experts in their field. The reader of RadioUser is kept up-to-date with the latest happenings around the world and the latest news and reviews.The features in RadioUser are selected to cover all aspects of the hobby at all levels of understanding but above all, the aim is to give the reader the most readable radio magazine on the newsstands. Simple constructional projects allow readers of all levels to try their hand at building something of use in the shack and to experience the thrill of achievement that building a successful radio project can bring. In-depth reviews of the latest receivers, scanners, CB, PMR and other associated radio equipment help keep the listener up-to-date with the latest developments in a rapidly expanding hobby.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.