George Dawes Green (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
When grifters Shaw and Romeo pull up at a convenience store in Georgia, their only thought is to fix a faulty tyre and be on their way to Florida. But this happens to be the store from which a $318 million Jackpot ticket has just been sold - and when the pretty clerk accidentally reveals to Shaw the identity of the winning family, he hatches a terrifyingly audacious plan. That night, he visits the Boatwright family's home and takes them hostage, while the sinister Romeo patrols the streets nearby, prepared to murder the Boatwrights' loved ones at the first sign of resistance. At first, the family offers none. But Shaw's plan depends on maintaining constant fear - merciless, unfaltering terror - and soon, under the pressure, everyone's sanity begins to unravel...
Also available on eBook for £3.49. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
George Dawes Green is a highly acclaimed novelist and poet, and the founder of the groundbreaking storytelling organisation, The Moth. He currently divides his time between Georgia and New York.
- Contributor: George Dawes Green
- Imprint: Sphere
- ISBN13: 9780751542509
- Number of Pages: 448
- Packaged Dimensions: 196x126x29mm
- Packaged Weight: 358
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Release Date: 2010-08-05
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: George Dawes Green is a highly acclaimed novelist and poet, and the founder of the groundbreaking storytelling organisation, The Moth. He currently divides his time between Georgia and New York.