Reading Up: Middle-Class Readers and the Culture of Success in the Early Twentieth-Century United States
Amy Blair (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
The role of cultural elites and journalists in promoting reading as a means of self
About the Author
Amy L. Blair is an Assistant Professor of English at Marquette University in Milwaukee.
- Contributor: Amy Blair
- Imprint: Temple University Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9781439906682
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Temple University Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2011-11-18
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Amy L. Blair is an Assistant Professor of English at Marquette University in Milwaukee.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.