Rehab Blues: A Novel
Adrian Laing (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Behind an unassuming door in the leafy Hampstead suburb of London, far far away from the flashing light-bulbs, is The Place - planet celebrity's best kept secret. When actors, sportsmen and TV presenters fall apart, The Place is where they are put back together. Where else can you have paparazzi therapy, primal-scream treatment, swap gender, or just be rebirthed in complete privacy? You'll meet, for example, Martin, the sex-obsessed footballer, Tracey, the shoplifting soap-star, Huck, the cross dressing cage fighter, and Toni, the incontinent rock-star. They are all drawing on the The Place's good vibes channelled by its groovy, off-beat staff. Will the secret of its success last? Come inside and take a peek...
Also available on eBook for £3.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Adrian Laing is the son and literary executor of world-renowned cult psychologist R.D Laing and formerly worked at Harper Collins. Rehab Blues is his first novel.
- Contributor: Adrian Laing
- Imprint: Gibson Square Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781908096586
- Number of Pages: 288
- Packaged Dimensions: 135x216mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Gibson Square Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2013-03-14
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Adrian Laing is the son and literary executor of world-renowned cult psychologist R.D Laing and formerly worked at Harper Collins. Rehab Blues is his first novel.