Finding out your partner has had an affair can feel like the ultimate betrayal and learning to trust again is difficult and painful. After the Affair takes a frank look at the reasons why people have affairs and the devastating effects they may have upon the person who has been betrayed.
Since this book was first published the internet has grown hugely; websites such as Facebook have mushroomed; and mobile phones have become ubiquitous. All of these create more chances to connect with other people discreetly, quickly and at any time of the day or night. As a result, the nature of affairs is changing dramatically.
After the Affair helps couples understand their feelings and explains:
- Why affairs happen, including common triggers
- What constitutes an affair
- How to recover from a betrayal
- The pros and cons of leaving or staying in a relationship, with steps to take for reconciliation or parting as amicably as possible
Whether you choose to reconcile or to move on, After the Affair can help you work through your feelings and make sense of what has happened.
Create a review
- publication date: 30/04/2013
- ID: 9781448177257
- book language: en
- publisher: Ebury Publishing
- publisher imprint: Ebury Digital
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes